Dedication To Yves Dedication To Yves

Ik mis em ook man, elke dag

RIP Yves
17-05-1987 / 13-12-07

dmess responds:

jij kende hem ook! was me beste maat. zomaar opeens was hij er niet meer.... deze loop doet me heel erg aan hem denken. de hele track zal ik spoedig online zetten ookal was metal meer zijn ding, dit is mijn vertaling las producer.

dank voor de comment.
rustig aan jongen.

D*MESS @ 3FM :D D*MESS @ 3FM :D

Lol

Hahaha, zit je op een avond je oude Newgrounds upload hobby uit te voeren, kom je een mede-Assenaar tegen :D Wat geinig dat je op 3FM bent geweest man! Haha :) Heb je de Brievenbus inmiddels geremixed?

Zombie Victim Zombie Victim

Hahahahahahahaahhahahahaha :D

Hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhaahha :D That was awesome! I'm looking forward to hear your voice back in an upcoming flash project :)

McDugals responds:

Thanks man i appreciate it :)

Rucklo & Guzzi - Deeper Again Rucklo & Guzzi - Deeper Again

Rucklo

¿Pleas3 hav3 my babi3s¡1

Rucklo responds:

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! YES! I'LL HAVE YUOR BAEIBIS!!!1

Hopeku - Night FX Hopeku - Night FX

<3!

<3 =D

(For a decent, constructive review - see ya on MSN)

pabouchard responds:

<3 :)

Hitting the Tempo Hitting the Tempo

ARGH

Stop abusing the Fruity Loops preset 'Hits' department, you annoyance you!

In Pursuit of Justice In Pursuit of Justice

Wow

I heard this song for the first time some months ago, but decided to review it after countless of reruns on my mp3 player :)! I love the whole 'medieval' feel to this song.
Few questions:
How did you get those strings to be so realistic? Are you using a special vst plugin? And that flute? Also a vst?
What program did you use to create this? Did you use a Groove Agent like program to make the drums?

I'de love to work together on a song sometime in the future :) I'm eager to learn :D

Grtz
\\//
DJRQ

cycerin responds:

Hey! Thanks for the great review.

The strings were originally a synth melody, but I later converted them to a marcato viola patch using the soundfont Squidfont Orchestral. To get them realistic sounding I spent a lot of time editing each individual note. The piccolo flutes and other orchestrated elements are from the same soundfont, which as far as I know is available online.

The beat is a sliced, rearranged beat using a lot of samples, drumloop's something I got from a guy long ago, it's called "tighten_up" so it could be from Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up... I dunno. I prefer rearranging drum loops to constructing new ones from separate samples because it sounds warmer and less staccato.

Used FL7 for everything. :]

The Best Loop The Best Loop

*sniff*

I just sheded a tear...

Lolsorz Lolsorz

Groovy

Well, apart from the beat and fx-usage, this is actually quite cool :) Did you make this in Fruity Loops? If so, drop me an e-mail @ JurrevanZwol@gmail.com, and maybe we can remix this together sometime :)!

\\//
DJRQ

Psycedelic responds:

Haha, thanks a lot ;).
Yes, this was made in FL studio 8, but I didn't spend so much time on this.. I personally think it sucks xD. I just don't make good music :).

If you would like to remix it, be my guest!

Day15 - Detective Fisher Day15 - Detective Fisher

(Y)

Loving the drum solo! If this is all Reason instrument, I might want to consider the switch from FLP 2 Reason. You rock!

DJ

pabouchard responds:

haha you'll get a waaaay better sound in reason than FL ;)

thanks man!

Update : (Some months later) You can get great sounds with both, all you need to do is to use them properly!